Re: We're off to See the Weyrwoman atten: Kashara/Trifali/Andreya/Truenoth

Aaron

Trifali went to Kashara's side. Concerned replaced stubbornness and irritation, both of which had played across her features, she knew.

"Do you need a hand, Kashara?"

***

Truenoth bowed his head to the polite ones. He appreciated their demeanor, even if he did wish they would go about their business and leave him alone.

Kodah was not going to confirm nor deny the girls' guess. It was not his business to give information, only to secure the entrance to the caverns.

"Do you need me to send for help?" he asked the hurt one.