Re: We're off to See the Weyrwoman atten: Kashara/Trifali/Andreya/Truenoth

Jessica Freise

"Fine," came back Fali's response before she stepped up to the male dragons. She bowed, feeling they deserved respect.

"We're searching for the Weyrwoman, boys. she missed her own party. Might we go in?"

On Jul 19, 2020, at 10:09 AM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

Kashara sighed. "We're going to regret this," she said as they started off.

They headed for the long walk across the bowl until the Caverns came into view. Truenoth and Talith were settled outside, but that didn't necessarily mean anything since Foreth was rather demanding.

"All right, we can see if the boys will let us in. You two first since you're so insistent."