Re: Happy Birthday to Me. Happy Party to Everyone Else atten: ALL 8.28.7.17

Jessica Freise

"It's a plan, then," Fali said, ignoring the other girl's sarcasm. They began to walk, covering ground in almost perfect pace, though Kashara looked unhappy with Trifali.

On Jul 19, 2020, at 9:42 AM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"Okay." Kashara rolled her eyes. "But don't expect my mom to be happy at the intrusion. She has plenty of people to keep track and make sure she's safe. So if she's not here, it's because she doesn't want to be here. But I'll come because she might be less likely to yell at both of us."