Re: Happy Birthday to Me. Happy Party to Everyone Else atten: ALL 8.28.7.17

Jessica Freise

Trifali made a noncommittal noise in the back of her throat and walked briskly towards her goal. If the Weyrwoman wasn't at her own part, she reasoned, she was with her gold. Unashamedly, she moved into the open mouth of the hatchincavens, then froze, calling for Kassia, but warey fof Foreth.
On Jul 19, 2020, at 9:42 AM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"Okay." Kashara rolled her eyes. "But don't expect my mom to be happy at the intrusion. She has plenty of people to keep track and make sure she's safe. So if she's not here, it's because she doesn't want to be here. But I'll come because she might be less likely to yell at both of us."