Re: Happy Birthday to Me. Happy Party to Everyone Else atten: ALL 8.28.7.17

Jessica Freise

"A bit overwhelmed," she found herself mentioning as she found a seat and gestured to Kashara to sit. "There's so much excitement in the air I think I mihgt choak. And really, Lady Kassia should be here, along with Serati."

On Jul 18, 2020, at 1:55 PM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"She's probably just held up," Kashara said, not particularly worried yet. Knowing her mom, she probably got caught in the dress by one of her weyrmates and they'd gotten...indisposed. "How are you doing, by the way?"