Re: Happy Birthday to Me. Happy Party to Everyone Else atten: ALL 8.28.7.17

Jessica Freise

"I am," she answered, killing two questions with one response. Her forehead creased, however, as she asked, "Have you seen Weyrwoman Kassia yet? I would have thought she'd have been here by now."

On Jul 18, 2020, at 1:42 PM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"Yeah, you're Trifali, right?" Kashara hadn't spent as much time with this daughter of T'rif's as she had with Andreya, but she recognized the girl just the same. She had a plate with food in her hand and gestured around her with the fork. "Enjoying the party?"