Re: Twisted Logic (ATTN: Nyzara/Zy'fen)

Jessica Freise

OOC Can you repost this in full, it is being difficult with my screenreader. Thanks!

On Jul 4, 2020, at 7:04 AM, Amy Frazey <amyfrazey9@...> wrote:

(OOC Repost)

Zy'fen nodded. "Alright. And congratulations on the clutch." He paused, "My blue flit is gone. He disappeared the day I got hurt." There was a mix of emotions in Zy'fen's voice and on his face, though Nizara couldn't see it. Regret that the firelizard had *betweened*, anger at the Thread that had forever changed his life, bitterness over that change, relief and gratitude that he was still alive, and that it hadn't been Nerenth who was lost. Confusion over what would happen to him now.