Re: Browns Are Always Best ((Attn: K'sway, Calyse))

Steelsilver

"You're alwayth welcome to come help me if you see uth." K'sway offered. "I know Candidates are busy a lot."

He paused. "I'm originally from a cothold here. Never thought I'd Impress, but I did, to the betht brown ever."

PrettyGirl trilled, and dived at the bucket of soapsand, scooping up a little bit of it in her claws and putting it on the brown. Excited for this familiar game, Lai joined in, and not to be outdone, a blue flit swooped down to join in, chattering away.