Re: Browns Are Always Best ((Attn: K'sway, Calyse))

Calyse kept an eye on the flits as well, glancing between them and the hide she worked on. "Oh, you're welcome. I kind of miss washing a dragon, I helped often with my Ma and Pa's pair. Thought I'd help my brother with his, too, but.." She hesitated, a frown appearing on her face. "Well, it didn't happen."

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020, 5:30 PM Steelsilver <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:
"Courthe I would." K'sway assured her, watching his green flits play a moment more, before he too set back to work. "And thanks for helping uth." he added. "More handth always welcome."  He moved to Sixanth's other side. "Feelth like there's always more of him to wash."