Re: #heatwave Your Health, Your Hydration (attn: any Riders) #heatwave

Mya L. R.

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 12:06 PM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
"Oh, sweet baby dragons, yes please!" Yeha said, letting the sponge
she'd been using drop down into the bucket of soapy water.  She was
completely soaked, and not just because she'd been bathing her dragon.
Sweat from the heat had had her drenched long before she'd even
reached the lake, and even the water hadn't felt all that cool against
her legs.  Juice sounded divine right now.

"Thanks.  You're a peach for bringing something out for us riders."

"You don't need to thank me.  All I'm doing is help you all prepare for tomorrow.  We can't exactly afford to not do all that we can...particularly considering what today is like."  Rionnon said smoothly and tipped the pitcher above the cups, letting the juice run into the uppermost cup, filling it almost to the rim before she pulled the pitcher away.  Turning the pitcher so the handle rested around her hand, she plucked the filled cup from the stack and held it out to Yeha.  "Here you go."