Re: Where's a Wher? There's a Wher! (attn: Kassia, Delysia)

mglady3@...

Delysia considered it for a moment. "Yes, I think a brown will do very nicely. Tell me a little bit more about Impression. I've heard that it shares many similarities with a firelizard's hatching. You keep the egg on a pot of warm sands until it is ready to hatch. Then, you get ready to greet the hatchling with a large bowl of meat scraps. Am I missing something, or is that about the shape of it?"

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 7:34 AM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
"I was going to recommend Impression," Insera said. "I have a brown or a blue, but if you have no preference a brown would be more of a deterrent than a blue. I do have a brown egg available. Two actually that you can choose from. They should hatch within the sevenday."