#heatwave Heat Sweeps (Wingsecond T'eko, ALL FIREDANCE) #heatwave

Ren

After thoroughly reviewing his rights and responsibilities, T'eko found that he was actually allowed and even expected to do quite a bit when R'tal was otherwise busy, which both as co-Weyrleader and post-Gather attack he was. T'eko knew that there were only so many times his riders could bathe their dragons to cool off, so he came up with an idea to make sure everyone stayed cool and still got their exercise- sweeps. It was his express duty to organize and participate in sweeprides, so T'eko poured over maps and compared them to reports from recent sweeps to plot out their course. Once he was satisfied, he looked to his dragon.

"Buddy, go ahead and call our Wing down! Have 'em meet us..." He glanced at the map again, "Eh, in the Dragonriders' Yard. That's got plenty of space. Let 'em know what's up and to dress light but covering. The humans'll know what it means. Thanks, Bro."

With a hum and an eager swirl of his eyes at their first official action as Wingsecond, Brocarth lifted his head to address his wing. {{Firedance dragons, this is Brocarth your Wingsecond. My rider is calling for sweeps. Please meet us in the Dragonriders' Yard; your riders are advised to wear clothes that are light but cover them. I look forward to seeing all of you.}}

Satisfied, T'eko scratched his brown on the nose and climbed his arm, settling in his saddle and allowing Brocarth to glide down towards the designated spot where the chubby thing tried to sit and look dignified. T'eko quietly thought that he looked like a bun.
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, C'fan (Fort), D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer), Ozfini (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in theĀ Shadow...