Re: Can *you* help *me*? (ATTN: Nyzara, Tyne)

Jessica Freise

"You speak from experience? About the cliffface, I mean."

One hand stroked the gravid gold as she awaited the reserved woman's answer. It still bothered her that she had failed; no one had said as much, but she would; with Tyne.

On Jun 24, 2020, at 3:44 PM, Nutmeg <nutmeg.witch@...> wrote:

"So it sounds as though she's picked your office. That's potentially not ideal as she might cause problems for any patients you see. Some golds can get very possessive and outright defensive, especially if it's their first clutch." Tyne's voice was matter of fact and she shrugged a little nonchalantly. "They all have their own quirks but it's about finding a balance. I imagine she's picked there because you're there a lot. But at least you know where it is and aren't expected to somehow navigate up a cliff face."

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 11:10 PM Jessica Freise <loriendarenya@...> wrote:
The Mindhealer actually blushed. A hand rose to stroke the gold as she admitted, "She was found nesting with the silliest items in my office the other morning."

On Jun 9, 2020, at 5:17 AM, Nutmeg <nutmeg.witch@...> wrote:

OoC: As the gold is her eyes, I'm assuming she's with her.

IC: A quick glance at the gold told Tyne all she needed to know. The obviously gravid gold would likely be clutching any time now. "First clutch I presume," she remarked as she wiped off her hands with a rag. There was dust everywhere. "Have you seen her nesting about your weyr at all? If she's planning to clutch in your weyr, then she will have already claimed a nesting site. If not, then she's picked it elsewhere and you need to find out where." As much as Bobbin nearly always clutched with Tyne at her side, there was the odd occasion where the fussy creature decided that somewhere else was better. And was promptly ratted out by the rest of the fair so Tyne could recover the clutch. Well, at least this wasn't some attempt to follow up to what could fairly be described as disastrous meeting.

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 6:54 PM Jessica Freise <loriendarenya@...> wrote:
"It's my gold, Flare," she explained. "She's almost ready to cluch and I'm looking for information on how and where I can direct her to clutch safely."

On Jun 4, 2020, at 4:22 AM, Nutmeg <nutmeg.witch@...> wrote:

It certainly wasn't going to be done in a day, and probably not even a sevenday. But Tyne was spending as much time as she could working on the old recovery weyr that she had commandeered for the flit clinic. Wearing clothes she was happy to destroy and a scarf over her hair, Tyne hefted a large box to the ground, stopping to open it and finding another crate of empty numbweed jars that would need re-sterilising. At least she knew where they had been storing them. "In the back!" she called, looking up at the irritated chatter she noted from Bobbin, a flash of the Mindhealer through her thoughts. Oh, marvellous. This had better not been an "impromptu visit to check on you". She was far beyond that nonsense. But she was polite enough to take the woman's blindness into consideration and stepped out from the maze of boxes and towards the open front of what had been a wall. It had come down at some point and she was already discussing with the Woodcraft, about the installation of a large set of doors that would protect the front from weather damage as at the moment, the rain just blew right in.

"How can I help?"

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 5:22 PM Jessica Freise <loriendarenya@...> wrote:
The mess of furs, clothing, and miscellaneous items that her beautiful Flare had used to try to nest in her office had brought something home to the Mindhealer. She needed help. She needed knowledge. She needed Tyne.

"Lady Tyne?" she called, pausing outside of the disused weyr that a Healer Apprentice had led her to.

Recluso#6042 on Discord

Recluso#6042 on Discord

Recluso#6042 on Discord