Re: Browns Are Always Best ((Attn: K'sway, Calyse))

Steelsilver

"Seen others with more." K'sway answered, with a shrug, though he grinned when PrettyGirl began to sing once more, warbling at the gentle touches and shamelessly arching her neck, showing off, even spreading her wings and her small chest practically vibrating with the force of her song. "Eathy, Pretty." he soothed, supporting her with one hand, the other stroking down the green's back. "She singth all the time." he added, gave Calyse another smile. "Had Skit and Lai a long time. Sinthe before Sixanth." he added. "PrettyGirl ith Lai's daughter, latht clutch I kept an egg. Glad I did." A pause. "I could get you one." he offered, suddenly. "Netht time Lai rises?"