Re: Browns Are Always Best ((Attn: K'sway, Calyse))

"I think I *should* have been at the bubbly booth," Calyse lamented while she worked. "Someone screamed in the crowd and everyone bolted, it was like watching herdbeasts. Feel lucky I wasn't trampled."

When the pair of flits appeared, she stopped what she was doing to watch their antics.  They made her smile, eyes settling on the green who perched on K'sway's shoulder. "Her voice is beautiful. They are yours, I assume?" Calyse reached the nearest hand toward his green slowly. "We only had a few firelizard back home."

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020, 3:18 PM Steelsilver <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:
K'sway winced, shook his head. "I wathn't at the Dance. Wath at the bubblie pie booth." he told her. "Sixanth heard Foreth screaming and we came right back to the Weyr."

As he spoke, first one green flit, and then another, popped out of *between*, chased each other around Sixanth, and then alighted, one on Sixanth's head to chatter at him, and the other alighting on K'sway's shoulder, tail against his neck as she trilled a greeting to the stranger, turning it into a sliding scale song.