Re: Browns Are Always Best ((Attn: K'sway, Calyse))

Steelsilver

K'sway winced, shook his head. "I wathn't at the Dance. Wath at the bubblie pie booth." he told her. "Sixanth heard Foreth screaming and we came right back to the Weyr."

As he spoke, first one green flit, and then another, popped out of *between*, chased each other around Sixanth, and then alighted, one on Sixanth's head to chatter at him, and the other alighting on K'sway's shoulder, tail against his neck as she trilled a greeting to the stranger, turning it into a sliding scale song.