Re: Browns Are Always Best ((Attn: K'sway, Calyse))

Calyse nodded, shuffling to Sixanth's side to start applying the brush and sand to his hide. "I am. Uh, n-not to Weyrs, I'm weyrborn, just to this Weyr in particular. I arrived just a sevenday before the Gather." She paused, glancing toward K'sway. "You all have a bit more excitement here than Benden... someone attacked the Weyrwoman at the dance, I heard. I was there, but I didn't see anything. Er, rambling. Sorry." The girl turned back to the task.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020, 2:05 PM Steelsilver <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:
"My name'th K'sway." The brown rider grinned back, undaunted. "You new to the Weyr?"