Re: Browns Are Always Best ((Attn: K'sway, Calyse))

Calyse offered a small smile after a tilt of her head, disarmed by his friendly manner and way of speaking. "Glad to help," she said flatly, bending to fetch the scrubber and a smear of sand with her other hand. "Sixanth is a good, strong name for a brown. Mine is Calyse." Before approaching the dragon, however, she paused to look into his giant faceted eyes. "May I wash you?"

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020, 12:57 PM Steelsilver <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:
"Good evening, from both of uth!" K'sway looked up, startled, from his industrious scrubbing, at the voice, spotted the speaker, and gave her an immediate warm smile. "And thure! Always end up needing a hand or two. Help yourthelf." he added, gesturing to the bucket of soapsand, and the scrubber near it. "Sixanth an' me like having company."

The brown snorted.