Re: Gather: Tailor Stall (Attn: Bronwynn, Z'rain)

Aaron

Z'rain whistled.

"Six Turns, Faranth. He'll be a grown man before I know it, won't he? Well, I've got all day," he said. "If you're not ready to get rid of me, maybe I could see him after things wrap up here today?"

"I've been... OK," he continued. He was not sure he would ever be great, but seeing his sister helped. He should visit more. He would consider asking for a transfer if it would not mean giving up everything he had at Igen, too... "I'm happy to see you."

***

"I'm doing...actually pretty great! I had an amazing sale of a Gather dress not too long ago, not at this Gather, and...I even won a bit of marks on Hard Luck. I couldn't believe that he actually won!" Smiling, touching the fabric of her dress Bronwynn added "I've come up with a different type of fabric, one that's lighter and breathable but still a bit sturdy, meaning less likely to cause overheating in this heat if you layer the fabric, and it seems to be a bit of a hit too." Smiling, she added "Wysin's going to be so upset he missed seeing you, with me working the booth I didn't bring him to the Gather this early. He's 6 turns old now, I still can't believe it!"

Pulling back a bit more, Bronwynn asked eagerly "But what about you? How have you been?" Even as she asked, she raked her eyes down his form remembering his question that had startled her. She did, indeed, recognize the outfit he was wearing as one she'd made...and it still *looked* in relatively ok condition, but it didn't hurt to get something *new* to wear either.