Re: Gather: Tailor Stall (Attn: Bronwynn, Z'rain)

Rosiegirl

((OOC: Omg, I'm so sorry! I don't know how I missed this thread when doing all my others before!))

Hugging him tightly, smiling wide as she wrapped her arms tightly around him, it was several long moments before she loosened her arms and pulled back to reply.

"I'm doing...actually pretty great! I had an amazing sale of a Gather dress not too long ago, not at this Gather, and...I even won a bit of marks on Hard Luck. I couldn't believe that he actually won!" Smiling, touching the fabric of her dress Bronwynn added "I've come up with a different type of fabric, one that's lighter and breathable but still a bit sturdy, meaning less likely to cause overheating in this heat if you layer the fabric, and it seems to be a bit of a hit too." Smiling, she added "Wysin's going to be so upset he missed seeing you, with me working the booth I didn't bring him to the Gather this early. He's 6 turns old now, I still can't believe it!"

Pulling back a bit more, Bronwynn asked eagerly "But what about you? How have you been?" Even as she asked, she raked her eyes down his form remembering his question that had startled her. She did, indeed, recognize the outfit he was wearing as one she'd made...and it still *looked* in relatively ok condition, but it didn't hurt to get something *new* to wear either.

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 7:46 AM Aaron <cobalt.knight@...> wrote:
Z'rain laughed happily as he embraced his sister. It really had been too long. There really was nothing like seeing that smile.

"Hey, Bron. How have you been?" he asked her.

***

That gasp turned to an excited “Z’rain?!” and then a heartbeat later she was moving toward him.

A bright, happy smile on her face, Bronwynn rushed forward, dress swirling around her legs, to give her half-brother an enthusiastic hug. It had been so long since she’d seen him.