Re: #stabbing If You Think You're Getting Away Attn Bl'by, Andronda, Cuylar, T'baran #stabbing

Steelsilver

"We need to get out of here now!" V'rex insisted, eyes wide and in the middle of a not so fun panic attack, the presence of the guards only heightening his stress, T'baran's words only partially registering. Just because no one was dead yet didn't mean there wouldn't be. They needed to get away. Needed to get safe.

Muikoth's eyes whirled faster. ((I need to go get my rider. He's scared. He doesn't feel right.))