Re: #stabbing If You Think You're Getting Away Attn Bl'by, Andronda, Cuylar, T'baran #stabbing

Laura Walker

It helped. It helped because T'baran sounded calm and had a clear idea what to do at a point where Bl'by was caught between getting away and pushing back through to find Cuylar. Just..get out, work out what was happening.. and then maybe run. He nodded and swallowed back on the panic, starting to push Andie and V'rex forward again until they were out of the worst of the crowd, keeping a sharp eye to make sure T'baran didn't somehow vanish on the way.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 9:47 AM Rogue Kakashi <snail.on.speed@...> wrote:
"What we need to do is calm down.  Listen.  Listen!  Do you hear that?"  He paused pointing at the sky. T'baran grabbed both Bl'by and V'rex, one hand on each shoulder.  "No keening.  No dead dragon.  No dead Weyrwoman.  Let's get off the dance floor and figure out what's happening."

T'baran was doing his best to be the voice of reason.