Re: Gather: Callamere Whers Stall Atten: Marsali, Revai

Rosiegirl

At Revai's words about having a couple to sell, and not selling normally to candidates, Marsali's eyes widened slightly in surprise even as she quickly shook her head and replied with quick reassurances "Oh no, I wasn't meaning to buy one...at least not right now! Yes, I am a candidate. I've only been at the Weyr since just after the earthquake, joined the Beastcraft here. But I grew up around runners on my grandpa's cothold, and just wanted to know a bit more about yours runners specifically, Ma'am."

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 9:26 AM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
Revai looked her up and down. "Yes, I have a couple to sell. Not to just anybody. You're a Candidate,yes? I don't generally sell to Candidates."