Re: But you'd better not kill the groove Attn Ilanna, R'tal, Foreth, Kodah, ALL

Laura Walker

This time R'tal did turn to her, gently lifting her hand from his arm. "This part is my job," he told her frankly. "I don't get to leave right now. You go - I need to work out what's going on."

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 9:59 PM Alexander Nakano <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:
"If the Weyrwoman is hurt, then you need to get out of here." Ilanna insisted. "There could be another attempt." She didn't tug on R'tal's arm, but she didn't release him either. "Come on- is your dragon here? My Corth can take us both if not."