Re: #stabbing If You Think You're Getting Away Attn Bl'by, Andronda, Cuylar, T'baran #stabbing

Aaron

((If you can find me, you can find Cuylar. And if you can find Cuylar, your rider can find him. Stay here with me. Bring your rider and Muikoth's here to us,)) said Elphith. ((We are far enough away. And if we stand in a circle with your riders in the middle, we will see whomever approaches.))

***

It made sense, it just didn't calm Traynth down. He pressed closer against Elphith's side, tail twitching anxiously. ((He's afraid that if we leave yours we might not find him again.)) You fled once and spent turns being surprised by which friends hadn't died in the confusion and it left you reluctant to leave anyone a second time.