Re: Gather: Callamere Whers Stall Atten: Marsali, Revai

Rosiegirl

Glancing around just to be sure no one else was waiting, when Revai spoke directly to her Marsali straightened up slightly and smiled at the other woman while greeting her with a friendly "Good afternoon, Ma'am. I hope you've had a wonderful Gather so far. I'm actually curious about your Callamere White runners and wanted to find out more about them, if you're not too busy? The stablehands where the Arolos Cup runners were located directed me here."

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 10:18 AM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
Revai noticed the young woman next. "Can I help you?"