Re: #stabbing If You Think You're Getting Away Attn Bl'by, Andronda, Cuylar, T'baran #stabbing

Steelsilver

Muikoth was awake now, and on alert, the blue creeping to Traynth's side, craning his neck to try and see where His was. Where was V'rex? What was going on?! ((We- we need to get out of here. Where are our riders? What's going on?)) Draconic memory was an odd thing, especially when his rider was in a full blown state of panic.

Any moment now the dragons would start keening, V'rex thought, and nearly lost his footing when Bl'by stopped, the blue rider in a state of near shock.