Re: [Gather]: Of Many Meetings (ATTN: Rennitz, Trifali, Any)

Jessica Freise

"What do they look like?" She'd never met an animal she didn't like, expcept perhaps tunnelsnakes.

On Jun 4, 2020, at 4:15 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"Plenty of people think they're ugly, but I think they have a beauty to them," Rennitz chattered while walking towards Callamere. "I'll tell you now, we won't be able to see the wher pups that they have for sale there, just in case one of them bonds with us. That would permanently remove us from Candidacy. But we can look at the eggs! Lady Revai doesn't mind looking so long as we know we can't have one."
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in theĀ Shadow...