Re: Break Time Familiar Face (Diagir, V'drare)

Jessica Freise

"She's fitting right in. Though I'd hoped to talk to you about what things I should buy for her. We didn't really get a chance to discuss all o it when I bonded so unexpectedly with her."

On Jun 4, 2020, at 4:16 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"Of course I do," Diagir nodded. "How is she getting along, then?"
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in theĀ Shadow...