Re: [Gather]: Of Many Meetings (ATTN: Rennitz, Trifali, Any)

Jessica Freise

"I haven't seen one," she admited, smiling at the other girl. She had her own secret hopes to Impress. a gold. "We may not be able to buy, but looking sounds like fun."

On Jun 2, 2020, at 1:14 AM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"Well, trust me, one mark won't get you a thing at Callamere," Rennitz chuckled. "C'mon, let's go look." She looped one of her arms through Trifali's and started them off towards the massive tents. "They sell specially-bred firelizards and whers there. Have you ever met a wher? They're so lovely and nothing like the myths the North spread. In fact, I plan on joining the whercraft should I not Impress. Probably my own stupidity for holding out for a gold, you know?" Why was she babbling, she didn't babble... Something about Trifali made Rennitz able to just freely speak like water.
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in theĀ Shadow...