Re: Break Time Familiar Face (Diagir, V'drare)

Jessica Freise

"Hmmm, I wondered if you had time to talk. I'd like to discuss my changed life with Vaidrarsk." He smiled at the name and the thought of the green wher.

On Jun 1, 2020, at 7:51 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"They're in the kennels today on Master Insera's suggestion," Diagir answered calmly. "It's an exercise in bond strength so that we don't become too reliable on each other."
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in theĀ Shadow...