Re: GATHER: Callamere Stall - Firelizards (NPC Giselle/Nevena)

Mya L. R.

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 5:27 AM Nutmeg <nutmeg.witch@...> wrote:
"Not at all, each customer gets the time they need - no more, no less." And someone was that interested, they would stick around. If someone gave up because they got impatient - well, that was all the answer Giselle needed anyway. It took only a silent nudge to Shimmer who grumbled slightly but complied. Sure enough, a moment later a bronze and brown had appeared and settled on one of the perches set up behind the stall counters. Not surprisingly, the bronze immediately puffed up with a proud warble, flexing his wings and posturing. The brown was far more demure, but composed, inspecting Giselle and Nevena with intense interest.

Nevena turned her gaze toward the bronze and let out a short giggle at the bronze's antics.  "So cute.  Hello to you both."  She greeted the two firelizards before turning her attention back onto Giselle.  "I can see different aspects of my work that each would be good for.  How old are they?"

--
Member Name: MyaL