Re: [Gather]: Of Many Meetings (ATTN: Rennitz, Trifali, Any)

Jessica Freise

"No," she admitted. "I haven't even spent my mark yet. I've heard good things about them, though!"

On Jun 1, 2020, at 7:38 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"I'm very glad that you already think of me as a friend," Rennitz answered honestly. "I'm more than happy to show you around- the Midsummer Gather has oh so much to see. Have you been by Callamere yet?"
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in theĀ Shadow...