Re: [Gather]: Of Many Meetings (ATTN: Rennitz, Trifali, Any)

Jessica Freise

Fali laughed delightedly at the greeting and waved at the wheeling firelizards. "I'm well and this gather is quite a lot to take in, honestly. I thought it might be better taken with a friend."

On Jun 1, 2020, at 2:32 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"Hm?" Rennitz turned and grinned at seeing her friend. "Trifali, hello!" She happily trot over to the other girl. "How are you today? Enjoying the gather? Faire, say hi!"

Less at Rennitz's bidding and entirely at Javensha's, the firelizards trilled a hello at Trifali.
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in theĀ Shadow...