Re: (Gather) How much is that draybeast in the window, the one with the fly-blown tail? (ATTN: Shalia / Asheran)

Kevin M

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 05:09 AM, Jenna Cunningham wrote:
Asheran glanced over at the sound of Shalia's voice, hiding his brief surprise at seeing her here. He doubted she was here to buy a bovine.

"Ah, maybe. I was thinking I'd spend part of my craft bonus on a draybeast for the folks, but..." He gestured back at the pen, his smile genuine and honest - and somewhat self-deprecating. "I don't know if that's a good deal or not. I don't want to get something that'll fall over dead on the way back to the cothold, or as soon as it gets there, or... an animal that can't pull or work. Stumps, stones, tilling. I don't want to get swindled, either."

"Easy to do if you don't know what you're doing," Shalia commented.  "Want some help?  I at least know some things to look for," she grinned.

OOC: Even if her writer has no clue what those aforementioned ribbons are all about! lol
--
LrdSlvrhnd on the Wizzy thingie, and also on Discord