Re: Gather: Tailor Stall (Attn: Bronwynn, Z'rain)

Rosiegirl

Bronwynn had just paused in her calling out to the crowd and turned to check on the arrangement of some of the items on the table when a familiar voice had her whirling around quickly with a gasp as the layers of her white flowy dress drifted around her from the whirl. That gasp turned to an excited “Z’rain?!” and then a heartbeat later she was moving toward him.

A bright, happy smile on her face, Bronwynn rushed forward, dress swirling around her legs, to give her half-brother an enthusiastic hug. It had been so long since she’d seen him.

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 2:48 PM Aaron <cobalt.knight@...> wrote:
"Think I might need something fancier?" came a familiar voice.

Z'rain was dressed for the occasion, likely in something Bronwynn herself had made. He had meant it to be, but it was possible he was misremembering where he got this particular outfit.

It was nice to be out of the winter cold of the North, and living as he did near a desert, his summer clothes were thankfully appropriate for an Arolos summer. Glossith certainly appreciated the opportunity for a warmer sun.

***

“Gather clothes here! Come take a look! A bit too hot in what you’re wearing? Or maybe you want something a little more special to go dancing in? I’ve got just what you need!"