Re: Have Something to Tell You atten: Ko'ssen/Kassia

Rosiegirl

When the guard said the Weyrwoman was waiting, Ko'ssen gave him a respectful nod and headed inside.

Heading up to where Kassia was sitting, Brogan of course next to her, at her gesture and words Ko'ssen dipped his head low in respect before taking the seat she'd offered. As he settled himself, Ko'ssen greeted her saying "Good evening, Weyrwoman Kassia. I hope both you and Foreth have enjoyed the day. How may I be of service?"

There was just a hint of surprise in his voice because they'd just spoken a couple days ago and hadn't planned to meet for another sevenday to go over ideas. But he didn't at all think that she'd request a meeting if it wasn't quite important, knowing he'd still be swamped with getting things sorted out.

On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 10:51 AM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
The guard nodded. "She's waiting."

The Weyrwoman was inside at her desk set up in the Ranker's Stands. Brogan laid beside her looking like he was sleeping except for the open eye pointed in the direction of the open Cavern entrance. Kassia looked up as Ko'ssen entered and gestured for him to come in and sit down. "Please, come. Sit down."