Re: Hide and Seek Tunnelwher Style atten: Sleek/Chato/Kalain/Tam

Laurie

Tamalak nodded. "If either of them were awake, I'd be able to at least see the surroundings. And tell them to get back here. But wherever they are, they're together."

Chato moved uncomfortably in their little cave. Something kept invading and disrupting his dreams. ~Go 'way,~ he mumbled.

"I think Chato's waking up," Tamalak said excitedly.

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 9:54 PM Alyx <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
Alyx stood back, letting Diagir take charge, though the young wher at her side stepped forwards with the other brown. He announced to them all in his pragmatic fashion. [Cremmie Learn? Will follow. I help.]