Gather: Tailor Stall (Attn: Bronwynn, Z'rain)

Aaron

"Think I might need something fancier?" came a familiar voice.

Z'rain was dressed for the occasion, likely in something Bronwynn herself had made. He had meant it to be, but it was possible he was misremembering where he got this particular outfit.

It was nice to be out of the winter cold of the North, and living as he did near a desert, his summer clothes were thankfully appropriate for an Arolos summer. Glossith certainly appreciated the opportunity for a warmer sun.

***

“Gather clothes here! Come take a look! A bit too hot in what you’re wearing? Or maybe you want something a little more special to go dancing in? I’ve got just what you need!"