Re: Twisted Logic (ATTN: Nyzara/Zy'fen)

Amy Frazey

Zy'fen was still mostly unresolved about his situation, but welcomed the visit anyway, for the sake of company, if nothing else. And he had a new respect for the work the healers did. Yes, his leg was gone, but it could have been much, much worse if not for their quick thinking and even quicker actions.

"I have a baby with me. I guess he's my son," Zy'fen spoke quietly, looking down at the sleeping baby, "His name is Tianmar." He had no reason to doubt that Ileana was telling the truth about him being the boy's father.