Re: Hide and Seek Tunnelwher Style atten: Sleek/Chato/Kalain/Tam

Laurie

Tam snorted. "Yeah. Have you seen how much area this place encompasses?" Normally he wouldn't be so snarky, but losing Chato was upsetting him as much as it was upsetting Kalain.

"They aren't here. Maybe the girls' barracks?" He glanced around and saw most of the boys either asleep, or grumbling about being woken up. A couple looked almost happy that Chato and Sleek were gone. "We're not getting any help here anyway," he said in disgust, stomping out of the room to knock on the door of the girls' side.

On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 2:41 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
"Yeah, Sleek, too." That made Kalain a *little* less worried. "That's good at least. We just need to figure out where that is."