Re: Is it ok to be happy and sad and mad? {Fellan, E'lis}

Aaron

((Your Papa comes now. You will not wait for long. If you do not say no, I want to stay with you, too. But if you want just Papa, I will go away after I leave him with you,)) said Lunakath, and very soon after, be the blue landed with E'lis in tow by the lake where Fellan waited.

E'lis slid down from Luna's back and rushed to Fellan. When he reached the boy, he knelt and opened his arms to offer a hug and a smile.

***

As the lake came close enough he glanced around for a place that
didn't have too many people at it and headed that way. He felt like he
just didn't want to he overheard right now it just didn't seem right
because what if he really was broken for the way he felt? He didn't
need anyone but PapaE'lis knowing.