Re: Gold Distraction: (Attn: Nyzara / C'lynx

Jessica Freise

OOC Yes, definitely! No worries about late reply, I totally understand.

IC:

Nyzara let herself relax. Touches here and there, fingers and lips and an occasional nervous laugh. It was a relief to have her gold flown; she hadn't realized how proddy she'd been. It was also wonderful, for the man was slow and gentle and accommodating. In the end, it was all she could ask for.

On May 22, 2020, at 7:28 AM, kepheren via groups.io <kepheren@...> wrote:

He felt a sense of relief as the two flits took to the sky. C'lynx had experienced the dragon lust often enough when Ludeoth would give chase. This was similar, though not as strong. It was however quite enticing to have his mind not so clouded by the lust of his lifemate. Now he could concentrate more on his own sensations, and those of his partner.

"Please do...in fact I insist..."

His voice was halting and the words almost slurred. Nyzara was really very attractive and now that he had her alone they could explore their own needs in private.He kissed her cheek then stroked her face gently with his fingertips.

"As long as I get to touch you as well."

(Ooc:  Sorry for late reply. Things have been weird here in real life. o.O   Shall we fade to black soon and have some future threads so they can get to know each other? )