Re: Of New Arrivals (ATTN: Trifali, Rennitz)

Jessica Freise

"I don't mind," the grey-eyed girl said, tucking a few lose strands of red hair behind her ears as she regarded the other Candidate. "I'm new to the Weyr, still learning. I hope it's alright that I fed....Javensha, was it?"

On May 20, 2020, at 7:43 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"Javensha, what are you doing?!" Demanded Rennitz as she strode up to Trifali looking flushed. "I am so sorry, are they bothering you? My brown knows better but my gold is still learning." On cue, one of the browns who had a little star shape on his chest flew over and landed on Rennitz's shoulder with apologetic cheeping. "Javensha, if you can't behave, your faire is going to have to go home." Turning back to the girl, Rennitz sighed and shook her head. "I'm sorry. My name is Rennitz and the gold and this brown are mine. Most of these belong to riders."
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)