Re: I Need to Get Away Too (attn: Palysso, Any)

kepheren

B'ryn relaxed a bit and settled into his chair. This was not quite the situation he had originally thought it to be but that wasn't the point anymore. Palysso still looked like he needed company and R'tal, well, he was kind of an odd one but a decent sort none the less.

"You had the look of a man who could use some company," he said simply.  "Maybe not a man who wanted it but one who needed it none the less."

Now that he recalled who the man was and what little B'ryn knew of the rumors that assessment was probably quite correct. Whether or not the other would admit to it or not was another matter.

(Ooc: Sorry for delays on my end. Life was a bit crazy for awhile. )