Re: Gold Distraction: (Attn: Nyzara / C'lynx

kepheren

He felt a sense of relief as the two flits took to the sky. C'lynx had experienced the dragon lust often enough when Ludeoth would give chase. This was similar, though not as strong. It was however quite enticing to have his mind not so clouded by the lust of his lifemate. Now he could concentrate more on his own sensations, and those of his partner.

"Please do...in fact I insist..."

His voice was halting and the words almost slurred. Nyzara was really very attractive and now that he had her alone they could explore their own needs in private.He kissed her cheek then stroked her face gently with his fingertips.

"As long as I get to touch you as well."

(Ooc:  Sorry for late reply. Things have been weird here in real life. o.O   Shall we fade to black soon and have some future threads so they can get to know each other? )