Re: Fresh Air, Sore Arms (attn: any Dragonrider)

Mya L. R.

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 4:20 PM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
"Ooh, that's rough," Aster said, sympathetically.  "Skittish, is she?
Poor thing.  Probably only time will set that straight, and a lot of
patience.  Maybe a liberal helping of treats, especially when they do
come out and socialize.  I mean, I'm no flit expert, but I know when
my Frost first hatched, he was a bit skitterish, and he did eventually
grow out of it, but I really had to work with him."

Her finger moved again, this time wagging more agreeably with the word Aster had picked.  “Yeah, she’s currently hiding...actually wait... She is making sure that if anything with big teeth wanders into my cubicle that it won't mess with my sheets.  That sounds better, doesn’t it?”  Micaya let out a giggle at her own phrasing and lowered her hand back down to her side.  “Hopefully she does outgrow it.  She is missing out on a lot by being scared!”  To emphasize that she nodded out at the lake and the sight sitting there before them.

--
Member Name: MyaL