Re: Of New Arrivals (ATTN: Trifali, Rennitz)

Jessica Freise

"Well," Fali breathed, astonished at the audience she'd accidentally garnered. Shoving her chest closed, she sat on it and studied the firelizards; gold, bronze, brown, blue, green.

"I think I have some jerky on me," she murmured, offering the Queen a piece.

On May 18, 2020, at 4:32 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

Javensha cheeped and preened at the praise, flattered that this human had recognized her brilliance and beauty. One cheep later and eighteen other heads popped up to look down at the girl too, some with more interest or eagerness than others. She climbed down the wall with her faire to sit on this newcomer's bed and chitter at her contentedly.
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)