Re: All in the Family (ATTN: Kassia/T'rif/Trifali)

Jessica Freise

Trifali gulped, hard. For a moment, she appeared torn between a bow and a rough curtsy, but settled for sticking out her hand as she entered the office.

"Good to meet you, Weyrwoman. I like Fali for short," she said with a quick flash of a grin before glancing at T'rif. "I thought I'd stop by and spend some time with you."

On May 18, 2020, at 12:19 PM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

T'rif looked around. With him was Kassia with Brogan.

"No, no, please come on in," T'rif said. "I'd like you two to meet. Weyrwoman Kassia, this is my daughter Fali. Fali, this is the Weyrwoman."

"You were so much younger the last time I saw you," Kassia said. "It's good to see you again."