Re: Revelations (ATTN: T'rif/Trifali/Rassia)

Jessica Freise

Fali nodded her understanding. "I'm going to be the type who enjoys rotations," she commented. "My....*mother*...didn't believe in crafts. At least, not if it didn't benefit her."

On May 18, 2020, at 12:17 PM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

Rassia shrugged. "Mine was kind of expected. In my family it's tradition to be beastcrafters, especially to work with the runners. So I'm doing that. I'm hoping to Impress, so there's no point in looking into anything else. And if I don't, it's an okay enough craft to be in. But for those that don't know, they let do a rotation between crafts."